Follow Me !

Friday, October 18, 2013

Machete Kills screening event at The Alamo Drafthouse

I freaking love the Alamo Drafthouse. We are lucky enough to have one here in Kansas City. Any time there is a screening event I make sure I go because it is my favorite place to see a movie. One of the main reasons I love it there is because you can order food and drinks from your seat. Alamo Drafthouse is a no nonsense place, I have yet to have to deal with people talking during the movie, or using their cellphone as they actively make sure this isn't happening in their theaters. For the screening a Machete kills they had a PSA from Machete himself telling viewers not to talk or text during the movie because they would be @#$#ing with the wrong Mexican.   As for the movie itself, well lets just say it isn't going to be receiving any Academy Awards but a good time was had by all.  If  you liked the first Machete movie you will probably also like this one. Overall I give Machete Kills 3 out of 5 Machetes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment